Garmin GTN Series
What began back in 1998 with the debut of Garmin’s best-selling GNS 430/530 series of GPS/Nav/Comm products is now evolved to a whole new level in the GTN series of next-generation avionics.
Combining the latest in multi-function display (MFD) features with touch screen data entry and integrated radio tuning – as well as optional remote transponder and audio panel control – the GTN series offers amazing, yet simple-to-use, technology that once again promises to redirect the course of General Aviation electronics.
A new graphical user interface with icon-identified onscreen touch keys makes functions easy to locate and access on the units’ large high-resolution TFT displays. Page navigation is more intuitive than ever, with a “shallower” menu structure that greatly simplifies operational sequences. In fact, you’re rarely more than two taps away from all primary pages and functions. You can quickly pan across the map display by simply swiping your finger across the screen. And integration capability for a wide array of avionics and sensors not only simplifies tuning an mode selection-but, in effect, lets pilots utilize the GTN touch screen as a virtual flight management system.
Five flavors to choose from: GTN 625, GTN 635, GTN 650, GTN 725, GTN750
Call CE Avionics today to find out which GTN will best meet your flying needs.
PS Engineering PMA450A Audio Panel
The licensed patented technology from the United States Air Force that was designed for the fighter pilot, who is inundated with multiple audio signals, is now available to the GA pilots with PS Engineering’s PMA450A Audio Panel. The PMA450A is the second generation digitally based audio panel that is based upon a DSP (Digital Signal Processor). The licensed patented technology from the United States Air Force that was designed for the fighter pilot, who is inundated with multiple audio signals, is now available to the GA pilots with PS Engineering’s PMA450A Audio Panel. The PMA450A is the second generation digitally based audio panel that is based upon a DSP (Digital Signal Processor).
Checklist of Capabilities:
• Com 1, Com 2, Nav 1, Nav 2 capability
• IntelliAudio provides dimensional sound for easy discernment of simultaneous radio sources
• Optional Marker Beacon Receiver
• Volume Light Bar Indicate Various Volume Levels
• 3 Customizable Switched inputs. Pilot creates custom labels to fit specific aircraft equipment list.
• 6-place hi-fi stereo intercom with limitless distribution capability and 3 music mute modes
• USB-C charger for portable devices including iPhones or iPads.
• Adjustable Volume levels for Speaker, Music 1,2, and Bluetooth inputs, unswitched inputs and the optional Marker Beacon Receiver
• Two hardwired Music inputs as well as Bluetooth music
• Audiophile intercom, aircraft radio and music fidelity. Extremely quiet digital intercom system.
• No computer programming required, front panel configurableThis audio panel is Plug ‘N Play with Garmin’s GMA340, so making the upgrade is as easy as 1-2-3. Get all of the new capabilities by simply removing and replacing.